To define Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), we need to drill into specific characteristics that a cloud platform provider must provide to be considered Infrastructure as a Service. This has been no easy task as nearly every cloud platform provider has recently promoted features and services designed to address the IaaS and cloud computing market. Fortunately, as the technology has evolved, a definition of cloud computing has emerged from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) that is composed of five essential characteristics, three service models, and four deployment models.
In today’s business scenario, enterprises seek to transform their IT Infrastructure Services (IS) to gain scalability and flexibility. This helps optimize infrastructure consumption, reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and brings in a competitive edge for enterprise success.
We help you to build and manage a highly available, reliable IT infrastructure that will meet your dynamic business needs.
Business relies on critical IT infrastructure and applications and hence Magika provides cutting-edge methods to manage servers and applications, fill in resource gaps, monitor servers remotely, applications, databases, and offer 24/7 network support in real-time, provide off-hours and weekend monitoring, move critical applications to public or private clouds, and so on. We at Magika, Infrastructure team ensure business continuity, conformity, and protection from financial loss.
Our Services Includes
- Network design assessment
- Systems and Database Performance Management
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- Trend Analysis and Reporting
- Capacity Planning
- Managed security services
- 24/7 administration of the server, data center using a slew of automated tools
- Remote problem & incident management
- Operating System upgrade & version control
- Ensuring data consistency across master server, cluster and slaves
- Security and bug patch notification for the operating system
- Managing Network Devices
- Managing Network Performance
- Bandwidth Optimization
- Network Fault Management
- Network Safety
- Technical and Management Reporting
- Total solutions for Telephony solutions (Fixed, Mobile, Private or VoIP communication)
At Capita, we take immense pride in building strong and long-lasting partnerships with our diverse range of clients.
Our commitment to delivering innovative IT solutions and exceptional services has allowed us to
collaborate with businesses from various industries and sizes.
We are grateful for the trust our clients have placed in us, and we continuously strive to exceed their expectations.
Here are some of the organizations we proudly serve: