Intelligence is a much-needed aspect of getting things done, whether personal or business. And if your tools can do this for your business, there is no better platform than this. Artificial intelligence adds value to every organization and is a current challenge for businesses. By deploying the right AI technology, your business may gain the ability to:
- Identification of current health risks
- Thoroughly understand their report
- Reduce identified risks
- Learn how to make health improvements
- Ability to track health improvements that demonstrate cost savings
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Increased productivity
There isn’t a single industry that cannot benefit from the use of AI and machine learning (ML) technologies. That is because AI systems introduce automation at the core of every operation. With the latest resources, tools, people, and knowledge, we are well-positioned to deliver the right AI solutions for your business, tailored and delivered for your advanced needs. Our wide range of AI services can help you apply advanced analytics to your business for a variety of needs
Applications in Artificial Intelligence
- Text analytics
- Natural language processing
- Speech recognition
- Image recognition
- Natural language generation
- Virtual agents
- AI-optimized hardware
- Decision management and AI-analytics
- Content automation (including SEO copywriting)
- Recommendation systems
- Computer vision
With machine learning technology, businesses can build automated models that process massive volumes of data quickly and “learn” how to use it to solve problems. The applications and uses of machine learning are vast and diverse and they’re all around us, every day. The recommendations provided by popular streaming platforms like Spotify and Netflix are based on machine learning algorithms. By analyzing the songs you’ve listened to or the shows you’ve watched – along with masses of data about other songs, shows and consumer habits – these algorithms identify and suggest additional content you may enjoy. Depending on your needs and current ML environment, our machine learning services may include:
- Analyzing the existing machine learning environment
- Designing a machine learning strategy and roadmap.
- Selecting optimal machine learning technologies.
- Deciding on machine learning solution deliverables
- Exploratory analysis of the existing data sources
- Data collection, cleansing, and structuring.
- Defining the criteria for the machine learning model evaluation.
Development and implementation of machine learning models
- ML model exploration and refinement.
- ML model testing and evaluation
- Fine-tuning the parameters of ML models until the generated results are acceptable
- Deploying the ML models.
- Delivering machine learning output in an agreed format
- Integrating machine learning models into an application for users’ self-service, if required.
Support and maintenance of machine learning models
- Continuous monitoring and tuning of ML models for greater accuracy.
- Adding new data to the ML models for deeper insight.
- Building new ML models to address new business and data analytics questions.
ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION(RPA)
RPA strives to automate business operations by applying technology controlled by business logic and structured inputs. RPA tools can be used by a business to set up the software, or “robot,” that will be used to perform transactions, edit data, prompt responses, and interface with other digital systems. RPA situations can range from straightforward to sophisticated, such as installing hundreds of bots to automate tasks in an ERP system. Applications of RPA include:
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
Blockchain Technology has emerged as one of the most promising services in recent years. If you are familiar with the term ‘crypto currency,’ you might know that blockchain technology lies at the heart of Bit coin. The best part of blockchain software development is that you get a transparency and digital trust and get the best record of transactions you so. The acceptance of this technology will help you in maintain all the ledger records digitally.
Blockchain Applications in Business
Energy: Blockchain technology could be used to execute energy supply transactions, but also to further provide the basis for metering, billing, and clearing processes. Other potential applications include documenting ownership, asset management, origin guarantees, emission allowances, and renewable energy certificates
Supply Chain Management: Block chain’s immutable ledger makes it well suited to tasks such as real-time tracking of goods as they move and change hands throughout the supply chain. Using a blockchain opens up several options for companies transporting these goods. Entries on a blockchain can be used to queue up events with a supply chain — allocating goods newly arrived at a port to different shipping containers.
Healthcare: Health data that’s suitable for blockchain includes general information like age, gender, and potentially basic medical history data like immunization history or vital signs. On its own, none of this information would be able to specifically identify any particular patient, which is what allows it to be stored on a shared blockchain that could be accessed by numerous individuals without undue privacy concerns.
Real Estate: The average homeowner sells his or her home every five to seven years, and the average person will move nearly 12 times during their lifetime. With such frequent movement, blockchain could certainly be of use in the real estate market. It would expedite home sales by quickly verifying finances, reduce fraud thanks to its encryption, and offer transparency throughout the entire selling and purchasing process.